Mexico Bachelorette: R&R in Cabo San Lucas
Ahh the BEACH. There's not many better spots to hang with your girls for a bachelorette weekend. And when it came time for bride-to-be and Texas native Kristen to celebrate, Cabo San Lucas was a perfect destination for her and her bride tribe to jet off to.
We're extra excited about this recap because not only is the bachelorette a friend and fellow Texas Longhorn grad, but one of her besties, Kinsey, has the cuuuteessstt fashion blog! She featured the party in her blog and gave some tips on where to find the most adorable - and affordable - swimsuits for a beach getaway. If you're a fashionista looking for cute finds, we highly recommend you check out Kinsey's blog and Instagram!
Kristen and her Bride Tribe at dinner at Edith's in Cabo San Lucas
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
This bachelorette party is right up our alley! The girls got plenty of R&R on the beach along with a few fun nights of bachelorette shenanigans out in town. Want even more scoop about the party? Check out one of Kristen's bridesmaid's recap of the weekend on her blog :)
• Morning - Arrive in Cabo and head to Cabo Villas Beach Resort
• Afternoon - Bottle service on the beach
• Evening - Dinner at Edith's (a MUST in Cabo!)
• Night - Bottle service and dancing at Squid Roe
Kristen and her Bride Tribe at brunch at the resort
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
For Kristen's bachelorette, the girls crashed in two 2 bedroom suites at Cabo Villas. The hotel was in a great location - beachside but close to town for dinner and drinks out.
Booked two 2 bedroom suites to accommodate 12 girls
The Cabo Villas was the perfect spot for Kristen and her I Do Crew!
The Budget Breakdown
What They Paid
Kristen and her bride tribe were all about finding a fun and convenient get away for her bachelorette weekend! Since Mexico is just a 2.5 hour flight from Texas, Cabo was a no-brainer for these mostly-Houston natives. Here's a breakdown of what the girls budgeted for the weekend.
Total Weekend Cost: $900 per person
12 total attendees
• Hotel Suites (2 nights) - $275/person
• Transportation - $100/person
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
Kristen and her I Do Crew kept the party favors simple with some heart sunglasses for the girls and a few fun accessories for the Future Mrs.
• Hot Pink Heart Sunglasses (Stag & Hen, $6 each)
• Monogrammed Tumblers (The Product Farm, $10 each)
• Beach Bags - (Similar - Etsy, StringBirdBoutique, $10 each)
• Bride To Be Headband (Stag & Hen, $6)
• Bride To Be Sash (Stag & Hen, $20)
• Flamingo Drink Floaties (Stag & Hen, $9 for a set of 3)
• Tissue Paper Tassel Garland (Similar - Stag & Hen, $30)
Bride-to-Be Kristen with her sash and headband!
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and hotels can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Kristen and her I Do Crew recommend from her bachelorette bash.