Vino before vows, ladies! When it came time for bride-to-be Lauren to celebrate her final fling, she knew wine tasting in the Sonoma and Napa Valley was the perfect destination for her. Between the beautiful scenery, world-famous vineyards and delicious food scene, it's no wonder wine country lands on or list of the top bachelorette party destinations. Ready to celebrate your bachelorette weekend in Sonoma but not sure where to begin? Read on to see everything Lauren and her 14 best friends did during her last fling for some inspiration!
The last syrah! Bride-to-be Lauren and her 14 besties at Landmark Vineyards in the Russian River Valley.
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Lauren and her bride squad had a jam-packed, but relaxing, weekend in Sonoma and Napa Valley! The girls spent the most of their time winery hopping or enjoying their beautiful house rental, Casa Sebastani.
• Arrive in San Francisco!
• Head to Sonoma via Napa Valley Tours and Transportation (the girls used this transportation company through out the weekend and loved them!)
• Arrive at the AirBNB and get settled
• Dinner at El Dorado Kitchen
• Drinks at Steiner's Tavern
• Breakfast at the house
• Wine tasting at Davies Vineyards (Pro Tip: stick with sparkling wine tastings before lunch for easy drinking!)
• Lunch at Gott's in St. Helena
• Wine tasting at ZD Wines
• Head home for a chef prepared dinner at the house with Chef Max from Vine Dining
• Party games and hanging out at the house
• Breakfast at home
• Wine tasting at Domaine Carneros
• Lunch (delivered by Oakville Grocery) and wine-tasting at Landmark Vineyards in the Russian River Valley
• Final wine tasting at La Crema
• Head home for lingerie shower and pizza from Mary's Pizza Shack at the house
• Breakfast and head home
When I sip, you sip, we sip! The girls enjoying another wine tasting at Davies Vineyards.
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
The girls stayed at a gorgeous 6 bedroom, 5 bathroom home just outside of downtown Sonoma. The home features a pool, terrace and outdoor dining area overlooking a vineyard. The upgraded kitchen and spacious living rooms and bedrooms make this gorgeous, Tuscan style villa the perfect headquarters for any bachelorette weekend!
Casa Sebastiani (6 bed, 5 bath AirBNB | Sleeps 14)
The girls stayed at this Tuscan-style AirBNB with a pool, terrace and vineyard views just outside of downtown Sonoma. That's the bride (also known as "LOJO") pictured above!
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Lauren and her crew accessorized with cute party favors from Etsy, Stag & Hen and Amazon.
The girls whipped up some "grooms-on-a-stick" to bring along to the wineries using a photo of the groom and a craft stick - genius!
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Lauren and her I Do Crew recommend from her Sonoma and Napa Valley bachelorette weekend.
• Transportation - Napa Valley Tours and Transportation
• Winery - Davies Vineyards
• Winery - ZD Wines
• Winery - Domaine Carneros
• Winery - Landmark Vineyards
• Private Chef Dinner - Chef Max with Vine Dining
• Dinner - El Dorado Kitchen
• Dinner - Mary's Pizza Shack (delivered to the house)
• Lunch - Gott's
• Lunch - Oakville Grocery (delivered to the vineyard)
• Bar - Steiner's Tavern
There you have it - Lauren's final fling in Sonoma and Napa Valley! Need more inspiration for your bach weekend? Check out our bachelorette party city guides for tons of other ideas on where to party.