Nashville Bachelorette: Kendra's Last Bash in Nash
There's few cities more fun to celebrate a bachelorette party than Nashville, and after recapping Kendra's last fling, we know why! Kendra and her bride squad had jam-packed weekend in music city enjoying everything from bar-hopping on Broadway and exploring the wall murals in 12 South to wine-tasting and margarita-sipping! Want to know more? Read on!
Kendra and her I Do Crew exploring the shops and famous wall murals in Nashville's 12 South neighborhood.
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Kendra and her I Do Crew did a TON during their weekend in Nashville. They kicked things off with a hiking and swimming in Cummins Falls State Park, about an hour south of Nashville, and then hit the bars that night on Broadway. The next day the girls had lunch at Pinewood Social followed by tastings at Arrington Vineyards, dinner and a burlesque show! The girls wrapped things up with brunch on Sunday and then explored Nashville's 12 South neighborhood - home to the famous "I Believe In Nashville" wall mural.
• Road trip to Nashville!
• Check into the AirBNB in Cookeville (about an hour south of Nashville)
• Wake up and get ready to party!
• Lunch at Great Harvest Bread Co. in Cookville
• Hiking and swimming at Cummins Falls in Cummins Falls State Park
• Arrive in Nashville and check into the AirBNB
• Pre-party and decorating at the house before going out
• Dinner at Taqueria Del Sol for margaritas, chips & guac and tacos
• Honkey Tonk Express party bus to the bars on Broadway (the girls LOVED this!)
• Drinks at Crazy Town and ACME
The girls road-tripped to Nashville which gave them the chance to make a pit-stop at Cummins Falls State Park in Cookeville - serious bach party photo goals right here!
• Breakfast at the house
• Drinks, outdoor games, pool and lunch at Pinewood Social
• Afternoon wine-tasting at Arrington Vineyards
• Dinner at Buchertown Hall
• Burlesque show at Skull's Rainbow Room
• Drinks out the Tin Roof and The Valentine
Vino before vows! Kendra and her I Do Crew spent their Saturday afternoon at Arrington Vineyards, about 40 minutes outside of Nashville.
Kendra's last bash in Nash! The girls post-brunch exploring the wall murals in 12 South.
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Kendra and her besties stayed in a 3 bed, 3 bathroom AirBNB with an outdoor fireplace, balconies and views of the downtown skyline. The townhouse was located in the Westwood-Houston neighborhood which is nestled between The Gulch and 12 South and just a 5 minute Uber ride to the bars on Broadway. The location of this party pad for a bach weekend can't be beat!
3 bedroom, 3 bathroom AirBNB in Westwood-Houston
Kendra and her bride tribe stayed in a 3 bed, 3 bath AirBNB just a few minutes away from downtown, The Gulch and 12 South - all of Nashville's best neighborhoods!
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Kendra accessorized with a decorations and favors from Stag & Hen and Amazon.
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Kendra and her I Do Crew recommend from her Nashville bachelorette weekend.
• House Rental (Cookeville) - AirBNB (2 bed, 2 bath)
• Party Bus - Honky Tonk Express (HIGHLY recommend!)
• Vineyard - Arrington Vineyards
• Burlesque Show - Skull's Rainbow Room
• Dinner - Butchertown Hall
• Lunch - Pinewood Social Club
• Lunch - Great Harvest Bread Co.
• Brunch - Le Sel
• Bar - Crazy Town
• Bar - ACME Feed & Supply
• Bar - Tin Roof
• Bar - The Valentine
The girls at Pinewood Social - a cool restaurant and bar with lawn games, pools, bowling and ah-mazing food!
There you have it - Kendra's final fling in Nashville! Have you been to a bachelorette party in Nashville before? Leave your tips in the comments below and then check out some of our other blog posts for more bachelorette party ideas.
Pssttt... Want even more cute bach ideas?! Follow us on Instagram @shopstagandhen for bachelorette inspiration, giveaways, deals and MORE!