Nashville Bachelorette Party: Heather's Nash Bash
Now the top bachelorette party destination, Nashville is always a good time! From the rowdy bars on Broadway to the the trendy boutiques in 12 South, Nashville has no shortage of fun things to do for a bachelorette weekend. So when it came time for bride-to-be and country music fan Heather to pick a destination for her final fling, she knew Nashville was the best option!
Heather and her bride tribe getting "smashed in Nash" on their party bike and tavern tour with Sprocket Rocket Tour Bikes
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Heather and her bride squad had a jam-packed weekend in Nashville celebrating her final fling! Rather than celebrate over the weekend, the girls chose to arrive on Wednesday and kicked off the trip with lunch and a tasting at Corsair Distillery. On Thursday, the group enjoyed massages at O.Liv Body Bar followed by a party bike tavern tour, dinner and bar-hopping. For the last day of the trip, Heather and her I Do Crew went big! They took a tour of Belle Meade Plantation before heading out to dinner and the bars on Broadway. When they weren't out and about, the group spent plenty of time enjoying the amazing rooftop deck at their AirBNB.
• Arrive in Nashville!
• Grab lunch at Nectar Urban Cantina before checking into the house
• Check into the AirBNB and get settled
• Spirits Tasting at Corsair Distillery (a few girls stayed behind to decorate the house)
• Catered BBQ dinner at the house followed by cocktails on the rooftop deck
• Spa day at O.Liv Body Bar - massages, mini-facials and mud lounge treatments with mimosas
• Hanging out at the house and get ready for the evening
• Party Bike and Tavern Tour with Sprocket Rocket Tour Bikes
• Bar Hopping on Broadway
• Dinner at Bakersfield (Tacos, Tequila and Whiskey)
• Drinks on the rooftop at the house
• Green juices and breakfast sandwiches from The Turnip Truck
• Lunch and wine tasting at the Belle Meade Plantation and Winery
• Lingerie Shower at the house and getting ready
• Dinner at Butcher & The Bee
• Bar Crawl on Broadway and dancing at Dierks Bentley's Whiskey Row
• Check out and head home
Bride's babes in black! Heather's bride squad coordinated in LBDs for their night of bar-hopping on Broadway
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
The girls stayed at an amazing AirBNB with a rooftop deck in Germantown, just a few minutes from Broadway. The house featured signed music memorabilia in every room, luxurious open living spaces and an incredible rooftop deck with a kitchenette, fireplace and unbeatable views of the Nashville skyline.
The FAME House (3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom AirBNB with rooftop!)
The girls stayed at this brand new 3 bed, 3.5 bathroom AirBNB in Germantown with it's own rooftop deck!
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Heather and her I Do Crew recommend from her Nashville bachelorette weekend.
• Plantation and Winery Tour - Belle Meade Plantation
• Distillery Tour - Corsair Distillery
• Party Bike Tour - Sprocket Rocket Tour Bikes
• Spa - O.Liv Body Bar
• Dinner - Butcher & The Bee
• Dinner - Bakersfield
• Brunch - The Turnip Truck
• Lunch - Urban Cowboy Public House
• Bar - Dierks Bentley's Whiskey Row
There you have it - Heather's final fling in Nashville! Need more inspiration for your bach weekend? Check out our Nashville Bachelorette Party Guide for tons of other ideas on where to party.
Check out our Austin Bachelorette Party Guide for a hand-picked selection of the best places to eat, sleep and party in the ATX!