Palm Springs before the rings! It's no surprise this adorable desert town ranks as one of the top 15 bachelorette party destinations. Between the great weather, picturesque mid-century modern architecture and delicious restaurants and bars, Palm Springs is an ideal location for a bachelorette weekend. When it came time for bride-to-be Baylee to celebrate her final fling, she knew Palm Springs was the spot for her! After having interned in Newport Beach in college, Baylee had her mind-set on a California bachelorette weekend. Let the festivities begin!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Baylee and her I Do Crew had a jam-packed weekend in Palm Springs! To make the most of their time, the girls arrived Thursday evening and kicked things off with happy hour and pizza at the house. The next day, the girls explored the desert on ATVs before having a pool party at the house. On Saturday, Baylee and her crew partied it up at brunch followed by a trip on the Aerial Tramway, shopping and a 70s-themed night out.
• Bagels and Bloody Mary bar at the house
• ATV desert tour with Off Road Rentals
• Afternoon pool party at the AirBNB with Manservants (Manservants = your own personal butlers in tuxedos... don't mind if we do!)
• Dinner at Birba Palm Springs
• Dancing and drinks at Toucans Tiki Lounge
• Coffee, donuts and mimosas at the house
• Ride the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
• Window shopping in downtown Palm Springs
• Late brunch at Pinocchio in the Desert (great for drink deals!)
• Lingerie shower at the house
• 70s-themed night out! Drinks at The Parker Hotel and Bootlegger Tiki
• Head home!
The girls kicked off Baylee's bachelorette weekend with an ATV tour in the desert on Friday morning.
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Baylee and her ten besties stayed at a picture perfect, mid-century modern house just 10 minutes from the bars, restaurants and shops downtown. The 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom is decked out with trendy decor and an amazing outdoor space with a pool, fire pit, pool toys and plenty of lounge furniture.
The girls stayed at this stylish, mid-century AirBNB with an amazing outdoor space - the perfect headquarters for a bachelorette weekend in Palm Springs!
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Baylee and her bride tribe accessorized with decorations and favors from Etsy and Amazon.
• Monogrammed Turkish Towels - Etsy | $13+
• Money Gun with Custom Cash - Amazon | $22
• Cheers Bitches Party Cups - Stag & Hen | $12+ (similar)
• Let's Get Flocked Up Party Banner - Etsy | $14.75
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and hotels can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Baylee and her I Do Crew recommend from her Palm Springs bachelorette bash.
• Brunch - Norma's at The Parker
• Brunch - Pinocchio in the Desert
• Dinner - Birba Palm Springs
• Happy Hour - Draughtsman
• Nightclub - Toucans Tiki Lounge
• ATV Tour - Off Road Rentals
• Poolside Butlers - Manservants