San Diego Bachelorette: Rosé all day in Temecula Valley
Wineries + Bottle Service + Besties = one totally perfect bachelorette weekend! When it came time for bride-to-be Lindsey to plan her bachelorette party, she knew San Diego would be the perfect spot to celebrate. Totally gorgeous, plenty to do, and not too far from most of the girls, this sunny city was a no-brainer for the final fling - and we couldn't agree more!
Lindsey and her girls coordinated in adorable floral prints - with groom cut outs - for their day at the wineries. AMAZING!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Rosé all day, y'all! Lindsey and her I Do Crew made the most of their weekend in San Diego by spending Saturday at the nearby wineries in Temecula Valley and their evenings bar-hopping at some of San Diego's cutest bars and clubs. Anyone else have FOMO? :)
• Morning - Party bus to wineries in Temecula Valley
• Day - Winery tours and lunch at Callaway Winery, Mount Palomar Winery and more!
• Evening - Lingerie shower and drinks at the hotel
• Night - Dinner at Don Chido and drinks at The Oxford Social Club
The bride tribe all wore pink their first night out at the bars (love!)
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Lindsey and her Bride Tribe bunked up at the Kimpton Solamar in downtown San Diego. The hotel's central location, adorable decor and rooftop pool made it an ideal spot for celebrating Lindsey all weekend long!
The girls booked a few rooms at the Kimpton Solamar downtown - and couldn't recommend it more!
The Budget Breakdown
What They Paid
Wondering what you need to budget for a fabulous bachelorette weekend like Lindsey's? Take a peek at some of the costs below for a starting point.
Total Weekend Cost: $700 per person
16 total attendees; Meals & drinks out not included
• Hotel Suites (2 nights) - $225/person
• Party Bus & Winery Tours - $125/person
Bride-to-be Lindsey in her Champs Drink Champs tank!
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Lindsey and her bride tribe coordinated all weekend long in adorable outfits with cute accessories we think y'all will love.
• Pink Dresses for dinner Friday night (various vendors)
• Floral Dresses for the winery tours (various vendors)
• Champs Drink Champs Tank Tops (weddingposh, $20 per tank)
• Bachelorette Flash Tattoos (Similar - Stag & Hen, $26 per set of 12)
• Stemless Wine Tumblers (PreppyPineappleShop, $10 each)
• Groom Head Cut Outs (BuildAHead, pricing varies)
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and hotels can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Lindsey and her I Do Crew recommend from her bachelorette bash.
• Party Bus & Winery Tour - Sunset Limousine (www.sdlimos.com)
• Wineries - Callaway Winery (www.callawaywinery.com)
• Dinner - Bang Bang (www.bangbangsd.com)
• Dinner - Don Chido (www.donchido.com)
• Brunch - Cafe 21 (www.cafe-21.com)
• Bottle Service - Omnia (www.omnianightclub.com)
• Rooftop Bar - The Oxford Social Club (www.theoxfordsd.com)