When it came time for North Carolina-based life & style blogger Emily Helm's bachelorette party (you may know her better as @enh410), she and her besties headed to Savannah and Tybee Island to celebrate! Besides being within driving distance for most of the crew, Savannah is a hard destination to beat for a girls weekend. Between the loads of southern charm, delicious restaurants and nearby beaches, this is a great spot for anyone's final fling - or in this case, Final Flamingle! :) Once you're done reading, take a peek at our Savannah Bachelorette Party Guide for even more party planning inspiration.
Emily and her bride tribe! Wondering what the deal is with the paper cut out?! One of Emily's bridesmaids couldn't make it due to weather-related flight cancellations, so the girls decided this would be the next best thing to make sure she was still with them in spirit :)
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Emily and her I Do Crew spent her bachelorette enjoying just about everything Savannah has to offer! The girls decided to stay at Tybee Island, just a thirty minute drive to the city, giving them the best of both worlds... beach and southern city charm - can't get much better than that!
• Arrive in Savannah!
• Brunch at Collins Quarter
• Drinks at the Bohemian Hotel
• Pizza and games (He Said, She Said & Bride Trivia) at the house on Tybee Island
• Dinner at The Olde Pink House in Savannah
• Bar Hopping at Top Deck, Savannah Smiles, Churchill's and Jen's & Friends
• Brunch at The Sugar Shack on Tybee Island
• Beach day!
• Dinner at The Deck and drinks at The Social Club
• Goodbyes & head home!
Bride-to-be Emily getting ready for a night on the town. We're swooning over this outfit! Get her sash here.
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Emily and her bride squad snagged a cozy rental from Southern Belle Vacation Rentals on Tybee Island, about a thirty minute drive from Savannah. By staying in Tybee, the girls were able to enjoy both the beach and the city - talk about a win-win!
The girls decked out their 3 bed, 2.5 bath rental with the most adorable flamingo-themed party decor.
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Emily and her crew accessorized with party headbands, floppy beach hats and tons of festive party decorations!
• Bride-to-Be Sash (Stag & Hen - $22)
• Bachelorette Party Headbands (Stag & Hen - $22)
• White Heart Sunnies (Stag & Hen - $6)
• Monogrammed Beach Hats (Etsy - $19+)
• Monogrammed Tumblers (Etsy - $24)
• MRS. Balloon Banner (Etsy - $8.90)
• Flamingo Straws (Stag & Hen - $8)
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and hotels can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Emily and her squad recommend from her bachelorette bash.
• Brunch - The Sugar Shack (Tybee Island)
• Dinner - Olde Pink House (Savannah)
• Dinner - The Deck (Tybee Island)
• Drinks - Bohemian Hotel (Savannah)
• Bar Hopping in Savannah - Top Deck, Savannah Smiles, Churchill's and Jen's & Friends
Dying over this adorable party set up and theme! You just can't go wrong with flamingos, y'all!
There you have it - Emily's Final Flamingle in Savannah and Tybee Island! If you live in the southeast, this destination makes is the perfect location for your bachelorette festivities. Need more party planning inspiration? Check out our Savannah Bachelorette Party Guide for a hand-picked selection of the BEST bachelorette party activities, bars, restaurants and more.
Check out our Savannah Bachelorette Party Guide for a hand-picked selection of the BEST bachelorette party activities, bars, restaurants and more.