Scottsdale Bachelorette Party: Nikki's Final Fling in Old Town
When it came time for bride-to-be Nikki to pick a destination for her bachelorette weekend, she turned to her MOH and best friend Becca to help her choose the perfect location. After some research, the besties decided Scottsdale was the spot for them. Between the gorgeous scenery, poppin' bar scene and affordable prices, Scottsdale had plenty to offer the bride and her 10 best friends. A few weeks and a lot of planning later and the crew was off to Scottsdale to celebrate!
Nikki and her bride squad in their Old Town Road bachelorette party shirts - the perfect accessory for Scottsdale parties!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Nikki and her bride squad had a jam-packed itinerary planned by her MOH Becca for their celebrations in Scottsdale! The girls kicked off the trip with a pedal pub around Old Town Scottsdale followed by pizza and hanging out at the house. The next day, they enjoyed Scottsdale's gorgeous scenery with a hike at Camelback mountain followed by brunch and pool time at their house. They wrapped up the day with dinner and drinks at SumoMaya before heading to Whiskey Row for dancing and bottle service. The last day of their trip was all about relaxation! The girls had a pool party at the house with chair massages followed by a Mediterranean dinner prepared by a private chef.
• Morning hike at the famous Camelback Mountain (Pro Tip: Go early and bring plenty of water to beat the heat)
• Brunch and Bloody Marys at Hash Kitchen
• Relax and catch some rays by the pool at the house
• Dinner and drinks at SumoMaya
• Dancing and bottle service at Whiskey Row
• Brunch and mimosas at the house
• Pool party at the house (in matching swimsuits!) with chair massages booked through zeel
• Mediterranean dinner prepared at the house by private chef Christine Gentry
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Nikki and her 10 best friends stayed at a 5 bed, 3 bath home with a pool, putting green, hot tub and outdoor dining area just minutes away from Old Town. The updated interior sleeps up to 16 guests making in the perfect crash pad for a large bachelorette group.
5 bedroom, 3 bathroom rental with pool
via The Platinum Experience
Nikki and her besties stayed in this updated 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house with a pool and putting green just minutes away from Old Town Scottsdale
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Nikki and her crew accessorized with a decorations and shirts from Stag & Hen, Etsy and Amazon.
• Old Town Road Shirts - Stag & Hen
• Bride's Last Ride Party Cups - Stag & Hen
• Wife Of The Party Swimsuit - Show Me Your Mumu
• Black "THE PARTY" Swimsuits - Etsy
• Neon Wigs - Amazon
• Mini Cactus Party Garland - Stag & Hen
Nikki and her best friend/blogger, Becca! Check out Becca's blog for a travel, beauty and fashion tips.
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of the spots Nikki and her I Do Crew recommend from her Scottsdale bachelorette weekend.
• Pedal Pub Party Bike - Arizona Party Bike
• Private Chef Dinner - Chef Christine Gentry
• Private Chair Massages - zeel
• Hiking - Camelback Mountain
• Brunch - Hash Kitchen
• Dinner - SumoMaya
• Drinks + Bottle Service - Whiskey Row
Sip, sip, hooray! The girls rocking wigs and Old Town Road party shirts on their Pedal Pub tour through Old Town.
There you have it - Nikki's final fling in Scottsdale! Need more inspiration for your Scottsdale bachelorette party? Check out Scottsdale Bachelorette Party Guide for our recommendations on what to do, where to eat and how to accessorize.
Shop our online store for cute & classy bachelorette party supplies!
Pssttt... Want even more cute bach ideas?! Follow us on Instagram @shopstagandhen for bachelorette inspiration, giveaways, deals and MORE!