Photo courtesy of Public Display of Accessories
Florida’s stunning oceanfront strip known as the Emerald Coast is made up of drool-worthy vacation rentals and sweet beach towns. Some of our favorite places to eat, sleep and party are in Destin, the heart of the Emerald Coast. We’ve created the ultimate Destin bachelorette party itinerary to ensure that you and your girls to have some major fun in the sun.
Destin has everything you could ever need to throw an epic bachelorette party. Booze cruises, harbor-view restaurants, lively nightclubs and endless amounts of shopping are waiting for you along the salty, sandy coastline. Spend the day on the beach, then party it up at The Village Door. Eat breakfast at the famous Donut Hole and then explore the massive outlet mall. Grab bottomless brunch at Harry T’s and then explore the Harbor. Each activity is just as fun as the last and Destin is sure to keep you coming back for more.
If you like this itinerary and want even more ideas of what to do on a Destin bachelorette trip, we made a guide that is packed full of Destin’s best. You can head to our Destin and 30A Bachelorette Party Guide to see all of our top-ranked spots and build your own custom itinerary.
Destin is best for brides who…Destin has become one of Florida’s most popular tourist cities, and with all the exciting attractions, fresh catch seafood restaurants, live entertainment and popular condos, it's easy to see why. If your bachelorette wants a beach bash like no other, she will love throwing down in Destin. The bride will go for a Destin bachelorette party if she:
- Loves the beach – The crystal clear water and sugary white sand create a tropical paradise
Wants to relax and party - Rent a boat and set sail to Crab Island for a relaxing day on the water, then spend the night clubbing at The Village Door
- Craves fresh seafood - Order The Catch of the Day at any waterfront restaurant for the freshest seafood around
Where to StayDestin is packed full of cool AirBNBs, giant condos and cozy townhomes. Stay in the Holiday Isle area and be close to Destin’s classic attractions, like the Harbor Boardwalk and Crab Island. Choose an AirBNB in Sandestin to be at the center of the action, or go for a classic high-rise condo with a pool and easy beach access. No matter where you choose to crash, Destin will become your new favorite beach town.
Holiday Isle – Experience the side of Destin that made it so popular when you stay in a house on Holiday Isle
Sandestin - Stay at the popular TOPS’L Resort and Racquet Club and be minutes from Baytowne Wharf
Miramar - The Majestic Sun is on a strip of beach known for its party atmosphere thanks to its convenient location right next to the Whale’s Tail.
The Perfect Destin Bachelorette Party Itinerary
Photo courtesy of Stag & Hen
Day 1: Welcome to Destin!
- Arrive in Destin
- Check into your hotel or AirBNB
- Check out the Destin Harbor Boardwalk and grab dinner at Louisiana Lagniappe
- Get drinks around the corner at the popular dance and music venue Bric a Brac
- Head home for a girl’s night complete with games and a lingerie shower
Day 2: Booze Cruise and Crab Island
- Eat breakfast at The Donut Hole
- Rent a boat from Destin Vacation Boat Rentals
- Cruise around and pregame before heading to Crab Island to anchor down and float
- Freshen up and relax at the house
- Get dinner at Boshamps and explore the Destin Harbor Boardwalk
- Finish the night singing and dancing at AJ’s
Day 3: Beach Day
- Sleep in and have a pancake bar for the bride
- Throw on swimsuits and spend a day on the beach
- Go to a casual, beachy dinner in your swimsuit and cover up at The Boathouse
- Listen to live music and then wander over to Red Door Saloon to keep the party going
Photo courtesy of Bridal Pulse
Our Favorite Destin Bachelorette Party Themes
Be nauti or yell “Cheers Beaches” at the top of your lungs, or both. With any of these party theme ideas your bride will be the center of attention. Take your party to the next level with the perfect accessories and decorations for a Destin bachelorette trip.
Cheers Beaches – The Cheers Beaches theme is perfect for the bride who wants a full-on beach bash trip! Don’t forget the giant ring floats and matching sunglasses for your beach day.
- Let’s Get Nauti – For the wild Destin bride, the “Let’s Get Nauti” theme is sure to turn heads. These matching tanks are perfect for the Booze Cruise to Crab Island.
Browse our entire Destin Bachelorette and 30A Bachelorette Party Guide to see our top picks and create your own custom itinerary. If you’re staying on 30A, we have an itinerary for that too! In the full guide we’re giving you access to:
Customize Your Itinerary with Recommendations from our Destin and 30A Bachelorette Party Guide
- The Best Destin Bachelorette Party Restaurants and Bars
- The Best Destin Bachelorette Party Activities
- Party Recaps from Real Destin Bachelorette Trips