The Perfect Itinerary for a Miami Bachelorette Party
If you’re looking for beautiful white sand beaches, trendy nightlife and a lively arts scene, you’ve found it all in one spot in the gorgeous Miami, FL. More people live in Miami than anywhere else in Florida, and there’s a reason for that! See why for yourself when you spend your bachelorette party in one of America’s most popular vacation destinations.
Miami is the perfect spot to take a booze cruise, attend a pool party or see a drag show. Or, if you want to take it easy, relax on the beach and then take a culinary tour. Miami has restaurants, bars, entertainment and activities to fit any bride’s personality and we know exactly where your I Do Crew should hang to have the best bachelorette trip of all time.
If you like this itinerary and want even more ideas of what to do on a Miami bachelorette trip, we made a guide that is packed full of Miami’s best. You can head to our Miami Bachelorette Party Guide to see all of our top-ranked spots and build your own custom itinerary.
Miami is best for brides who…Miami is super versatile and can suit just about any bride. If she wants a beach trip mixed with a big city experience and even a little history thrown in there, then Miami will be right up her alley! If these things sound like your girl, then go ahead and book a stay in Miami.
Love a beach or pool party – Miami pool parties are an experience you cannot miss!
Want to club hop - There’s no shortage of dance clubs and live entertainment in this party city
- Enjoy latin influences like salsa dancing and Cuban food - Classic cuban food and latin dancing abound in Little Havana
Where to Stay
Anytime we visit Miami, we love to stay in South Beach, the ritzy, trendy side of the city. It is surrounded with high-end shopping, elegant restaurants and poppin’ nightlife. Our favorite places to spend a few days are:
- An AirBNB or VRBO is the perfect way to have a little more space and privacy for your group
- Dream Miami South Beach is a beautiful property situated right in the epicenter of the popular South Beach
- COMO Metropolitan Miami Beach overlooks the gorgeous Atlantic Ocean and is super close to South Beach’s most iconic spots
The Perfect Miami Bachelorette Party Itinerary
Photo Credit: Lifestyle blogger Hunter Premo
Day 1: Welcome to Miami!
- Arrive in Miami
- Check into your hotel or AirBNB
- Get settled before grabbing dinner and drinks at Havana 1957
- Once you’re a little tipsy, attend Ladies Night at Hunk-O-Mania
Day 2: Pool Party and Clubbing in South Beach
- Kick off the morning with brunch at The Local House Miami
- Throw on swimsuits and head to a pool party at Hyde Beach
- Head home and freshen up before dinner
- Fancy dinner at Baoli Miami
- Finish the night clubbing at LIV and Basement
Day 3: Drag Show Brunch and Beach Day
- Go to a Drag Show Brunch at The Palace
- Spend the rest of the day soaking up the sun on the beach
- Refresh and relax at the house
- Casual dinner with bottomless sangria at Naked Taco Miami
- Sing karaoke in a private room at 1-800-LUCKY
Our Favorite Miami Bachelorette Party Themes
Make your Miami bachelorette trip one for the ‘gram with these cutest decor around. Here are our top 3 favorite themes for the Miami Mrs.:
- Cheers Beaches – If you’re staying in South Beach, this theme is on-point! Invite the whole squad with these Sun Sand and a Ring on My Hand invitations.
- Let’s Get Nauti – Be tropical and nauti in these matching tanks from the Let’s Get Nauti collection. This theme is perfect for the wild Miami bride. We even have customizable invitations to match!
- Bach & Boujee - If you don’t wear these Bad and Boozy + Bride and Boujee caps to a Miami pool party then WYD!?
Snag these Sun & Sand Bachelorette Party Tanks for your Miami Bach Trip!
Customize Your Itinerary with Recommendations from our Miami Bachelorette Party Guide
Browse our entire Miami Bachelorette Party Guide to see our top picks and create an itinerary that suits your squad. In the full guide you’ll see:
- The Best Miami Bachelorette Party Restaurants and Bars
- The Best Miami Bachelorette Party Activities
- Party Recaps from Real Miami Bachelorette Trips