Courtney's Cabo Bachelorette: Fire Dancers and Catamarans
If there's anything a COVID bride deserves, it is a bomb bachelorette weekend. After originally cancelling her bachelorette party due to the pandemic, Courtney's best friends rallied together at the eleventh hour to plan an epic celebration for their bride bestie. Keeping the safety top-of-mind, the girls booked a private villa (with a private beach) in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico along with a few more surprises throughout the weekend. Want to know more? Read on!
Courtney and her bride squad on their private catamaran sunset cruise with snorkeling and whale watching... dreams!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Courtney and her bride squad kicked off the bachelorette celebrations with poolside margaritas at their private, beachfront villa followed by dinner at the beautiful Flora Farms and drinks at Acre. The next day, the girls spent the afternoon relaxing on their private beach... massages included! They wrapped up the day with drinks at Toro Latin Kitchen & Bar followed by dinner at The Cape. On Saturday, the group window-shopped in downtown Cabo before enjoying a sunset cruise on a private catamaran. That evening, the girls had a chef-prepared dinner at their house followed by a surprise for the bride - fire dancers on the beach!
• Arrive at the beachfront villa booked via VRBO
• Welcome margaritas by the pool
• Dinner at Flora Farms with live music
• Drinks at Acre - fun bar with jungle-treehouse vibes
• Private chef-prepared breakfast and lunch at the villa
• Beach Day! Relaxing in the sun with massages and walks on the private beach at the villa
• Drinks at Toro Latin Kitchen & Bar before dinner
• Dinner and drinks at The Cape, A Thompson Hotel (Pro Tip: Check out the rooftop!)
• Window-shopping in town and drinks at the Giggling Martin Bar & Grille
• Private Catamaran Sunset Cruise with snorkeling and whale watching booked via Cabo San Lucas Tours (drinks, ceviche and snacks provided)
• Private-chef dinner at the house with fire dancers on the beach (a surprise for the bride!)
• Breakfast at the villa
• Goodbyes and head home!
The group enjoying dinner at Flora Farms
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Courtney and her five besties stayed at a fantastic, 8-bedroom beachfront villa with a private beach, pool, fire pit and concierge services like transportation and grocery delivery. The house also offered services like massages and private chef meals, which the group took full advantage of!
8 Bedroom Beachfront Villa with Private Beach & Pool
The bride squad set up their party headquarters at this dreamy beachfront villa with a private beach, pool and firepit
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and activities can be tough! Here's a round up of the spots Courtney and her I Do Crew recommend from her Cabo San Lucas bachelorette bash.
• Catamaran Rental - Cabo San Lucas Tours
• Private Chef - booked through the house rental
• Massages - booked through the house rental
• Grocery Delivery - booked through the house rental
• Transportation - booked through the house rental
• Dinner - Flora Farms
•. Dinner - The Cape, A Thompson Hotel
• Drinks - Arce
• Drinks - Giggling Martin Bar & Grille
•. Drinks - Toro Latin Kitchen & Bar