Photo Credit: vandifair.com
You just got engaged. What are you going to do next!? OBVIOUSLY, YOU’RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD. Hold on to your Mickey ears and your fanny packs, because with a Disney World Bachelorette Trip, you’re in for a wild and fun ride.
Disney World has all the makings for a magical bachelorette trip: unlimited park activities, resort amenities, every type of food imaginable, proximity to Orlando parties and (possibly most importantly) a world-class (literally you can drink around the world) selection of the best booze for the bride-to-be.
With Disney being located in the same city as an International Airport, you and your besties from coast-to-coast can fly in for the time of your life. Pack your bags and prepare to make the bride’s dreams come true with a bachelorette trip she’ll never forget.
Disney World is Best for Brides Who…
Disney World is bursting with every stage of love. From proposals, to bachelorette parties, to weddings, and honeymoons. There’s no better backdrop to celebrate swooning than the place where the magic really happens. And no, we don’t mean the bedroom. ;)
This popular vacation spot has something for just about every type of bride. If she loves being on the go with busy days full of adventure, delicious food and unlimited laughs, a Disney Bachelorette Trip will be perfect for her.
A Disney World Bachelorette trip is best for brides who...
- Want to play all day – Have the bride’s last roller coaster ride at Epcot
- Can’t wait to be treated like a princess – Treat her to dinner at the castle and a day in the Magic Kingdom
- Are ready to live it up in Downtown Orlando – Get the best of both worlds by partying near the park
Where To Stay
The options are endless when it comes to a great stay in Orlando, but it’s our job to suggest the best of the best, and we can’t say enough good things about staying in an official Disney World Resort hotel or in a happening hotel in downtown Orlando.
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort is perfectly elegant and charming. It’s a quick walk to Epcot or an easy boat ride to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Hot tip: All official Disney World Resort hotels are close to the parks and have free transportation to and from the parks each day!
- AC Hotel Downtown Orlando - Get the best of both worlds by staying in Downtown Orlando. The AC Hotel is close to all the nightlife hustle and bustle a party-hard bride could want, but is conveniently located close to the Disney World attractions. You know, for a girl who can do both.
The Perfect Disney World Bachelorette Party Itinerary
Photo by Beth Joy Photography
Day 1: Welcome to Disney World
- The crew arrives in Orlando
- Check into your hotel, unpack, and decorate your party pad
- Freshen up and kick off the fun by exploring Disney’s Boardwalk
- Toast to the bride with drinks at the AbracadaBar social club
- Pop over to Trattoria al Forno for a delicious greek dinner by celebrity chef Cat Corno
Day 2: Experience the Magic of the Kingdom
- Rise and shine and head to Magic Kingdom. If you can roll out of bed on time, the “Let the Magic Begin” opening ceremony is a classic! Hot tip: This is the perfect time to snap pics with your favorite characters.
- Lunch break at Cinderella’s Royal Table. The food, atmosphere and service are exactly what the bride needs to get the true royal treatment.
- Swing back by your hotel for a quick refresher and get all glammed up for a night out at Disney Springs, a walkable entertainment hub built around gorgeous bubbling springs!
- Be ready to ask for seconds during dinner at STK. It’s the mac and cheese trio for me.
- Nightcap by catching the Cirque Du Soleil show.
Day 3: Explore Epcot and Finish the Day with Fireworks
- Get ready for a fun-filled day at Epcot!
- Dine in style at the classy and quaint Chefs de France brasserie
- Play “Drinking Around The World” to get the full Epcot experience - download our passport guide for free!
- Close out your Epcot adventures with a bang at the Fireworks show
- Keep the party going in Downtown Orlando with a Mediterranean-inspired dinner at Ember
- Make resys for rooftop drinks at Hanson’s Shoe Repair
Day 4: End to the Enchantment
- Check out of your hotel
- Say farewell to all the yummy food with a latte and breakfast at Robinson Room
Our Favorite Themes for a Disney World Bachelorette Party
Photo and products by Stag & Hen
No two brides are the same, so pick a party theme that suits your friend! There are lots of options to choose from, whether she wants a classic vibe or a funky and fresh theme, you can’t go wrong! Here are two themes we think are perfect for the Disney bride:
- Wife of the Party - Nothing says “let’s get tipsy at Disney” quite like a throwback theme party. This 90s-inspired bachelorette party collection is perfect for the 90s kids who thrive in neon tie-dye tanks, fanny packs and sun visors. Functional and cute, we love to see it.
- Brides Babes - This theme was made for the classic bride. With all the matching decor, accessories and party supplies, this theme has everything you need to surprise her in style.
Must-Do Activity: Drinking Around the World at Epcot
Download ours for free!
As you are strolling through Epcot and experiencing the different countries, why not have a toast to the bride at each stop?! Grab our free passport to keep track of your countries, see recommended drinks, and learn a unique wedding tradition from that country. Grab some water and get ready for a trip that is sure to be rememberable!
There you have it! The perfect itinerary for a magical Disney World Bachelorette trip! For more killer bachelorette party itineraries and real party recaps, head over to our Destination Ideas page!