Dani's Taylor Swift Themed Bachelorette Party in Asheville
When it came time for bride-to-be Dani to celebrate her final fling, she and her 11 besties packed their bags and headed to beautiful Asheville, North Carolina in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Given the time of year and the bride's love for the outdoors, Asheville was a no brainer. Besides being totally gorgeous in the fall, the group was able to enjoy the best of both worlds: top-notch restaurants, a fun downtown and all the outdoor activities and scenery a girl could ask for.
But that's not all! Besides the perfect location, the group decided to go all out with the party theme and hosted a Taylor Swift-themed weekend inspired by the Lover album and YOU GUYS... it could not have turned out cuter! From the color pallet to custom cookies, Dani's bridesmaids knocked it out of the park in honor of Dani's fave musician. Read on for their itinerary and the entire scoop about Dani's Taylor Swift-themed bach weekend in Asheville!
Bride-to-be Dani at her T-Swift themed bach party!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Dani and her Swifties had a jam-packed weekend in Asheville. They kicked off things off with a girls' night in at their cozy cabin before enjoying tacos and margaritas. That evening they had a surprise lingerie shower for the bride followed by T-Swift themed games and cocktails.
The next day the group helped Dani with a boudoir photoshoot before heading to downtown Asheville where they jammed to a Taylor Swift playlist on the Amazing Pub Cycle. They wrapped up day two with a classic, southern dinner at Tupelo Honey followed by Axe Throwing at the Axeville Throwing Club.
On Saturday the girls woke up bright and early for a zip-lining tour in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. Afterwards they headed to Addison Farms Vineyard for wine tasting. That evening, they indulged in a fancy French dinner at RendezVous. Talk about a Taylor-approved bach weekend!
• Arrive at the cabin and get settled
• Tacos and margaritas at the cabin for dinner
• Surprise lingerie shower with Taylor Swift themed games, cocktails and a fashion show
• Slept in and enjoyed breakfast at the house
• Boudoir photoshoot! (one of the girls on the trip was a photographer)
• Tour of downtown Asheville on the Amazing Pub Cycle with a T-Swift playlist
• Dinner at Tupelo Honey in downtown (sooo good!)
• Axe Throwing Party at the Axeville Throwing Club
• Zip Lining Tour through the Blue Ridge Mountains with Navitat Canopy Adventures
• Lunch and wine tasting at Addison Farms Vineyard
• Fancy French dinner at RendezVous (Pro Tip: Try the Saumon Dijonnaise)
• Brunch at the cabin and head home
The Party Decorations & Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Dani and her bride tribe accessorized with the cutest, Talyor-themed decorations from Amazon and Etsy.
• Streamers - Amazon
• Balloon Arch - Amazon
• She Found Her Lover Custom Banner - Etsy
• Butterflies - Etsy
• Custom Cookies - Jenn's Little Love Cookie Company
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and activities can be tough! Here's a round up of the spots Dani and her I Do Crew recommend from her Asheville bachelorette bash.
• Axe Throwing - Axeville Throwing Club
• Zip Lining Tour - Navitat Canopy Adventures
• Wine Tasting - Addison Farms Vineyard
• Dinner - Tupelo Honey
• Dinner - RendezVous
She found her lover! Taylor Swift bach weekend complete!