In our 2018 bachelorette party study, New Orleans ranked eighth on the list for the most popular bachelorette party destinations... and we can totally know why! Between the mouth-watering cajun cuisine, vibrant culture and countless bars and clubs, NOLA will not disappoint as a bachelorette party destination. So, when it came time for bride-to-be Dania to celebrate her final fling, she and her eight besties packed their bags and headed to The Big Easy! The bonus? Most of the crew (including the bride) lives in Dallas, making it an easy spot for the girls to get to. Once you're done seeing what all Dania did for her party, take a peek at our New Orleans Bachelorette Party Guide for even more ideas!
SWOON! How gorgeous are these girls?! Dania and her bride tribe had their make up done and then spent an afternoon in City Park for a professional photoshoot - LOVE this idea.
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Bride-to-be Dania had a jam-packed bachelorette weekend in New Orleans! The girls kicked things off with a drag show brunch and dance class before heading home to a enjoy a cajun and creole dinner prepared by two private chefs at their bachelorette party pad. The next day, the girls had their make up done and headed to City Park for a professional photo shoot. The girls wrapped up with trip with a fancy dinner and bar-hopping on Bourbon Street (a bachelorette party must, of course!).
• Arrive in New Orleans and check into the AirBNB
• Champagne toast and gift bags at the house
• Drag show brunch at The Country Club
• Private dance class at Dancing Grounds
• Cajun and creole 4-course meal at the house cooked by Oh Chef Mac
• Reserved table with bottle service at Hunk Oasis - a male strip club
• Beignets, bubbly and brunch at the house (cooked by the MOH!)
• Make-up at the house for afternoon photo shoot by Make Up By Daria
• Professional photo shoot at City Park with Allie Catalano Photography
• Fancy dinner at Jack Rose
• Bar-hopping on Bourbon Street
• Breakfast and head home!
The girls headed to Jack Rose for a nice dinner before hitting the bars on Bourbon Street
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
Dania and her eight besties rented a cozy house just five minutes from the French Quarter and downtown New Orleans. Along with the superb location, the house had three bedrooms, two and a half baths and a gorgeous, eat-in kitchen - everything needed for a bachelorette party in NOLA!
Perfect Bienville Blue - 3 bed, 2.5 bath AirBNB
Dania and her squad stayed at 3 bed, 2.5 bath AirBNB just five minutes from the French Quarter and downtown NOLA.
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Dania and her bride tribe accessorized with LBDs for their photoshoot and decorated their bachelorette party pad with decorations from Party City. The bride wore a cute Future Mrs. veil to brunch!
• BRIDE letters - Party City | $5 each
• Bride Veil (similar) - Stag & Hen | $28
• Gold Pennant Banner (similar) - Amazon | $8
Bride-to-be Dania and her I Do Crew outside The Country Club for their famous drag show brunch.
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Dania and her I Do Crew recommend from her NOLA bachelorette bash.
• Photographer - Allie Catalano Photography
• Make Up Artist - Make Up by Daria
• Professional Chef - Oh Chef Mac
• Private Dance Class - Dancing Grounds
• Dinner - Jack Rose
• Drag Show Brunch - The Country Club
• Bottle Service & Stripper Show - Hunk Oasis
Another photo from Dania's gorgeous photoshoot with her squad in City Park!
There you have it - Dania's final fling in New Orleans! Need more inspiration for your bach weekend? Check out our New Orleans Bachelorette Party Guide for a hand-picked selection of the BEST party activities, restaurants, bars and more.
Check out our New Orleans Bachelorette Party Guide for a hand-picked selection of the BEST bachelorette party activities, bars, restaurants and more.