New Orleans Bachelorette: St. Patty's Day in NOLA
When it came time for bride-to-be Jyoti to celebrate her bachelorette weekend, she grabbed her six besties, packed her bags and hit the road to New Orleans! A short drive from the bride's hometown of Houston, New Orleans was the perfect spot for the girls to celebrate. From the rich culture, historic charm and of course, Bourbon Street, it's no wonder New Orleans made our list of top bachelorette party destinations. Not sure what all to do in the Big Easy? See how Jyoti spent her bachelorette weekend and then take a peek at our New Orleans Bachelorette Party Guide for even more ideas.
The girls bar hopping on Bourbon Street in their St. Patty's Day gear - so cute!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
Jyoti and her bride tribe had a jam-packed weekend of partying in NOLA! The girls kicked off the trip with dinner and a show at Hunk Oasis, followed by brunch and bar hopping on Bourbon Street the next day. They were having so much fun that some of them decided to continue the party all day Sunday and stay an extra night! Curious about the details? Read on.
• Arrive in New Orleans and check into the French Quarter Mansion Hotel
• Dinner at Oceana Grill (known for great seafood)
• Ladies night at Hunk Oasis complete with bottle service on the VIP balcony and bead-throwing
• Drinks on Bourbon Street at Saints & Sinners and The Famous Door
• Brunch at Cafe Du Monde in Jackson Square
• Hurricanes in the courtyard at Pat O'Brien's (it has a flaming fountain!)
• Dueling piano show at Tickers Piano Bar
• Lingerie shower and down time at the hotel
• Dinner at Bourbon House
• Ghost tour through Jackson Square and the French Quarter
• Drinks and dancing at Funky 544
• Brunch at Willa Jean (they have coffee cocktails!)
• Day drinking at The Beach on Bourbon
• Check into the Crowne Plaza Hotel (the girls were having too much fun and decided to stay one more night!)
• Drinks at Carousel Bar & Lounge (an iconic hotel lounge with a rotating bar!)
• Crawfish and live music at Maple Leaf Bar
• Final hurrah on bar hopping in the French Quarter and Bourbon Street
• Breakfast and head home!
Jyoti and her St. Patty's Day party crew hanging out in the courtyard at Pat O'Brien's.
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
The French Quarter Mansion is a boutique hotel in the French Quarter, snuggled between Bourbon and Royal Street. The hotel features nine luxury guest houses that sleep 4 to 8 girls. Located just minutes from the nightlife on Bourbon Street, the boutique hotel is the perfect spot for your New Orleans bachelorette party headquarters.
French Quarter Mansion Boutique Hotel
The girls stayed at this French-farmhouse boutique hotel located just steps from Bourbon Street.
The Party Favors
How They Accessorized
It's not a bachelorette party without some bride tribe bling! Jyoti and her crew accessorized with a decorations and favors from Stag & Hen and Amazon
The girls bar hopping on the world famous Bourbon Street... one of the many reasons NOLA ranks as a top bachelorette party destination.
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots Jyoti and her I Do Crew recommend from her NOLA bachelorette weekend.
• Bottle Service / Male Strip Club - Hunk Oasis
• Ghost Tour - Ghost City Tours
• Dinner - Oceana Grill
• Dinner - Bourbon House
• Dinner - Maple Leaf Bar
• Brunch - Cafe Du Monde
• Brunch - Willa Jean
• Drinks - Saints & Sinners
• Drinks - The Famous Door
• Drinks - Pat O'Brien's
• Drinks - Tickers Piano Bar
• Drinks - Funky 544
• Drinks - The Beach on Bourbon
• Drinks - Carousel Bar & Lounge
There you have it - Jyoti's final fling in New Orleans! Need more inspiration for your bach weekend? Check out our New Orleans Bachelorette Party Guide for a hand-picked selection of the BEST party activities, restaurants, bars and more.
Check out our New Orleans Bachelorette Party Guide for a hand-picked selection of the BEST bachelorette party activities, bars, restaurants and more.
Shop our online store for cute & classy bachelorette party supplies!
Pssttt... Want even more cute bach ideas?! Follow us on Instagram @shopstagandhen for bachelorette inspiration, giveaways, deals and MORE!