New York City is the city that never sleeps and believe us when we tell you that the party never ends either. With so many delicious restaurants, historical landmarks and thriving nightlife, the city that never sleeps continues to be a main attraction for bachelorette parties. It would almost be impossible to cover everything you can do in NYC for a bachelorette weekend but we’ve gone down the list and picked out some of the very best that the city has to offer.
Whether you’re a bachelorette who loves to party into the night or someone that prefers something more low-key, New York City has it all to offer. If the bride to be loves culture, there’s plenty of museums and historical landmarks. If she's a shopaholic, there are so many stores and options. Love to party? NYC has some of the hottest nightclubs in the world! Regardless of what you are looking for, New York City will provide for a memorable bachelorette party experience.
New York City is Best for Brides Who...
Brides who want to experience a little bit of everything - while channeling their inner Carrie Bradshaw, of course - will love New York City. With the wide range of food options to all of the historical culture that the city has to offer, NYC boasts so many options for brides-to-be. Even if you are not sure what you want, once you are in the city you will naturally gravitate towards what excites you the most.
- Love to dance the night away - enjoy the nightlife at Somewhere Nowhere NYC
- Enjoy fine dining experiences - sink your teeth into a delicious meal at Balthazar Restaurant
Want to go shopping - spend the day boutique-hopping in SoHo
Where To Stay
NYC offers a plethora of options when it comes to lodging. There is everything from expensive hotels to budget-friendly hostels. Some recommendations include:
- Baccarat Hotel is a fancy, expensive hotel in Manhattan with five-star ratings
- HI New York City Hostel is a more budget friendly hostel located not too far from Central Park
- Williamsburg Hotel is a beautiful hotel located in Brooklyn with a spacious rooftop bar
The Perfect Itinerary for a New York City Bachelorette Party
Day 1: Arrive to NYC
- Arrive and check in at one of the greatest cities in the world
- Kick back and enjoy some champagne
- Get the girls ready for dinner at Buddakan NYC
Day 2: Spa Day and Bachelorette Entertainment
Day 3: Shopping and Nightclubbing
- Enjoy a drag brunch at Lips Drag Show
- Do some window shopping in SoHo
- Check out the Museum of Sex (you're at a bachelorette party, after all!)
- Enjoy a delicious dinner at Tao
- Dance the night away at Lavo Nightclub
Photo Credit: @brittmac90
Our Favorite NYC Bachelorette Party Themes
The beautiful part of celebrating a bachelorette party in New York City is that nobody cares what you wear! So get crazy with your bachelorette party themes and enjoy every second of it. Some themes we’ve seen include:
- Bridal Nuns – New Yorkers are used to seeing everything, so now's your chance to do something totally creative and out-of-the-box!
- Crazy Wigs – get some matching wigs for all of the girls and a special one for the bachelorette. Bonus: it’ll also be much easier to spot your girls when you’re on the dance floor
Drunk in Love – coordinate in matching Drunk in Love fanny packs to show New Yorkers the real meaning of true love
Not sold on New York City for your bachelorette weekend? For more itinerary ideas for all the top bachelorette destinations, check our our bachelorette party city guides. Good luck with your party planning, and be sure to tag us on Instagram @shopstagandhen so we can see your gear and where you go!