Photo via Stag & Hen
Savannah may be one of America’s oldest cities, but it has lots of new and exciting things to offer the bachelorette party crowds. Roam the bars of River Street, have a champagne picnic at Forsyth Park and relax on the Tybee Island beaches when you plan a Savannah bachelorette party.
The gorgeous original architecture, stunning views of the river and the combination of comfort food and seafood gives Savannah a southern charm like no other. Sprawl out under the Spanish moss, take pictures in the timeless cobblestone streets or grab a scoop at a famous ice cream parlor all while being minutes from the Georgia coast.
If you like this itinerary and want even more ideas of what to do on a Savannah bachelorette trip, girl we gotchu. You can head to our Savannah Bach Party Guide to see all of our top-ranked spots and create a weekend fit for a queen, we mean bride, but same thing right?
Savannah is best for brides who…Beach, brunch, bars, repeat. Savannah is the one-stop-shop for brides who want it all. You and your crew can hit up the lively party scene on River Street for a wild night out. The next day, relax and catch some rays in a sweet and sandy coastal beach town just 30 minutes from the city. Before you head out, browse the shops that line the river and pop in to grab lunch with a view. No matter what your ideas are for a bachelorette trip, Savannah will deliver. The bride would love Savannah if she:
- Loves brunch with a view –- Check out the popsicle cocktails at this rooftop bar!
- Wants to spend time in the city and on the beach – Tybee Island is just 30 minute from Savannah.
- Would geek out over a ghost tour in one of America’s oldest cities – This hearse tour is too spooky.
Where to Stay
Wake up on the water when you stay on Tybee Island, be seconds from the action at an AirBNB in the Historic District or experience the city like a local in the Victorian District. No matter what you choose, Savannah will make it hard to leave when the weekend comes to a close.
- Historic District – Walk to restaurants, bars and shops in the colorful city-center
- Victorian District – Take in history on every corner in the picturesque Victorian District
- Tybee Island – Enjoy the surf and sand just a quick drive or trolley ride from the heart of Savannah
The Perfect Savannah Bachelorette Party Itinerary
Photo via Medicine & Manicures
Day 1: Welcome to Savannah!
- Check into your hotel or AirBNB
- Eat an early dinner at Treylor Park
- Head back to the hotel or AirBNB for a lingerie shower
Day 2: Brunch, BYOB Party Bike and River Street Bars
- Start the day with brunch at Pacci Italian Kitchen
- Take a tour of Savannah on a BYOB party bike
- Freshen up at the hotel or AirBNB
- Eat dinner at Vic’s on the River
- Bar hop on River Street and be sure to check out Rocks on the Roof and Savannah Smiles Dueling Piano Bar
Day 3: Beach Day, Ghost Tour and Birthday Cake Martinis
- Get breakfast sandwiches and coffee to go from Back in the Day Bakery to enjoy at the house
- Hop in a quick 20 minute Uber to Tybee Island, just south of Savannah for a day on the beach! Make sure to check out the famous Tybee Island pier
- Go to a casual, early dinner (swimsuits and coverups welcome!) at AJ’s Dockside
- Head home and get ready for one last night in Savannah!
- Take a ghost tour in a hearse, voted #1 Ghost Tour in America!
- Get popsicle cocktails at Peregrin before ending the night with Birthday Cake martinis from Jen's and Friends
Photo via Custom Ink
Our favorite themes for a Savannah Bachelorette PartyAdd the perfect decor and accessories to your Savannah bachelorette trip by choosing a theme that suits the bride. Play on the coastal vibes with the Mermaid Squad theme, round up the bride’s babes for a classic bach party or throw a final fiesta for the future Mrs. Here are our top theme picks for a bach bash in Savannah:
- Final Fiesta – Cheers the bride with fresh margaritas and a fiesta just for her! Our final fiesta koozies are perfect to keep your drink cold during a day on the beach.
- Let's Get Nauti – If your group plans to stay on Tybee Island, a nautical theme can't be beat!
- Bride’s Babes – The classic Bride’s Babes theme works well with any destination, and these t-shirts are sure to get you a few free drinks when you’re bar hopping on River Street.
Photo and shirts via Stag & Hen
Customize your Itinerary with Recommendations from our Savannah Bachelorette Party GuideBrowse our entire Savannah Bachelorette Party Guide to see our top picks and create your own custom itinerary. In the full guide we’ll make sure you are ready to party with:
- The Best Savannah Bachelorette Party Restaurants and Bars
- The Best Savannah Bachelorette Party Activities
- Party Recaps from Real Savannah Bachelorette Trips