Is there anything better than a bachelorette weekend at the beach? Between the warm sunshine, ocean waves and overall good vibes, a bachelorette party by the water is one of our favorite destinations for brides to celebrate their final fling. And when it came time for bride to be Karolyne to choose a spot for her bachelorette party, she knew gorgeous 30A was the perfect place. Described as her "happy place," Karolyne wanted to celebrate with her girls in the charming 30A beach town of Seaside, where she had been on several family trips and vacations with her fiancee in the past. We support!
The Weekend Itinerary
What They Did
After touching down in Florida, Karolyne and her bride squad checked into their fabulous house rental in Santa Rosa Beach. That evening, the group dressed up in coordinating red and pink outfits for "Kiss The Miss Goodbye" night with a casual dinner by the beach at Bud & Alley's in Seaside.
The next day, the group had breakfast at the house followed by dance lessons at South Walton Dance Company where they learned a dance routine to perform at the wedding reception. After working up an appetite, the girls grabbed a quick lunch at Chick-fil-a (because who can resist those waffle fries?) before heading to their next adventure: a pole dancing class at Destin Pole Parties. That evening, the crew kept things cozy with a "PJs & Prossecco" night-in at the house, complete with pizza and a lingerie shower. Don't forget the face masks and rom coms!
The next morning, the group had breakfast at the house followed by some retail therapy in Seaside Square and a bit of beach time. After catching a few rays, the fun continued with a party bus to Duplin Winery in Panama City where the group enjoyed the sunshine while sipping on South Florida's best wines. To wrap up the day, the girls had Carrabba's at the house for dinner before heading to AJ's Seafood & Oyster Bar (in coordinating sequin dresses and classy black cowboy hats, of course) for drinks and dancing.
The squad wrapped up their trip on Sunday with church at The Seaside Chapel followed by a pool day and bonfire on the beach with 30A Blaze. They grabbed tacos at Bud and Alley's Taco Bar and enjoy s'mores back at the house while relaxing and reliving all the fun they had celebrating their girl, Karolyne!
Thursday: Arrive & Kiss The Miss Goodbye
- Arrive in Florida and check into the house rental
- Get dressed in coordinating pink and red outfits for "Kiss The Miss Goodbye" night
- Dinner at Bud & Alley's in Seaside
Friday: PJs & Prosecco
- Breakfast at the house
- Dance class at South Walton Dance Company to learn a dance routine for the reception
- Quick lunch at Chick-fil-a
- Pole dancing class at Destin Pole Parties
- Pajama party at the house with pizza and a lingerie shower
Saturday: Last Toast On The Coast
- Breakfast at the house while decorating cowboy hats
- Window shopping in Seaside Square and morning at the beach
- Party bus to Duplin Winery in Panama City
- Carrabba's at the house for dinner while getting ready
- Dancing and drinks at AJ's Seafood & Oyster Bar in cowboy hats and sequin dresses
Sunday: Margs & Matrimony
- Church at The Seaside Chapel
- Pool day at the house
- Bonfire with 30A Blaze in matching Seaside Crewnecks
- Dinner and margaritas at Bud and Alley's Taco Bar
- S'more at the house
- Breakfast at the house
- Goodbyes and head home :(
The Bachelorette Pad
Where They Stayed
The group rented a 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath beach house with a heated pool and separate carriage house in Santa Rosa Beach through 360 Blue Vacation Rentals. The house included bikes and a golf cart for quick trips to the beach or town square along with access to the newly expanded WaterColor Beach Club. It was the perfect party pad to celebrate Karolyne's Final Fling!
The Party Theme, Decor & Accessories
Karolyne went all out for her bachelorette party weekend decor with themes for each day and loads of cute goodies for her bridesmaids. The first night the group coordinated in red and pink outfits for a Kiss The Miss Goodbye-themed dinner by the water. The next night the girls had a PJs & Prosecco-themed slumber party, with matching pajamas. For their big night out, or Karoylne's "Last Toast On The Coast," the group wore matching black cowboy hats with sequin dresses. Last but not least, they wrapped the trip up with a Margaritas & Matrimony-themed night that included a bonfire on the beach in matching Seaside Crewneck and tacos.
Where to shop Karolyne's Bachelorette Party Gear:
- Black Cowboy Hats - Stag & Hen
- Jute Gift Bags - Sprinkled With Pink
- Custom Sash - Sprinkled With Pink
- Custom Veil - Sprinkled With Pink
- Morning Recovery Drinks - More Labs
- Hair Wraps - AQUIS
- Seaside Crewnecks - The Seaside Style
- Bride Straw - Stag & Hen
- Party Decor - Stag & Hen
The Round Up
Where They Ate, Drank & Partied
Creating an itinerary for your bachelorette party is no easy task! Here's a rundown of the restaurants and activities Karolyne handpicked for her 30A bachelorette weekend:
- House Rental - Heart's Desire via 360 Blue Vacation Rentals
- Dinner - Bud & Alley's
- Dinner - The Taco Bar
- Drinks - AJ's Seafood & Oyster Bar
- Winery - Duplin Winery
- Wedding Reception Dance Class - South Walton Dance Company
- Pole Dancing Class - Destin Pole Parties
- Bonfire - 30A Blaze
- Church - The Seaside Chapel
There you have it - Karolyne's bachelorette weekend in 30A! Need more bachelorette party ideas and advice? Check our our party shop, city guides or party planning blog for even more bachelorette party tips and inspiration.