The Perfect Itinerary for a Nashville Bachelorette Party
Hop on the bandwagon and join the thousands of women who throw a bachelorette party in Nashville each year. With live music on every corner, Southern hospitality, famous hot chicken and a surplus of wild honky tonks, Nashville is the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable bachelorette party.
Music City is a hot-spot for bachelorettes, coming in at #2 on the list of top places for the bride to have her last ride. Bar hop on Broadway, explore the popular 12 South area, see a concert, relax at a vineyard or ride a bull at a nightclub. Really, there are no limits when it comes to a Nashville bachelorette trip.
To explore everything that Nashville has to offer, head to our Nashville Bachelorette Party Guide where we let you in on the best places to eat, sleep and party. You can use our list of favorites to create a custom itinerary for any bride.
Nashville is best for brides who…
Nashville has something in store for just about any bride. While there are lots of country influences, that’s not all that Nashville has to offer. There are southern honky tonks, classy wine bars, beautiful vineyards, hipster breweries, fine dining restaurants and classic barbecue joints. Day drink on Broadway, pop into Party Fowl for an authentic Hot Chicken experience or browse the designer stores in the Gulch after snapping a pic at the iconic wings mural.
- Love live music
- Want a casual but lively bar and club scene
- Enjoy day drinking, rooftop bars and comfort food
Where to Stay
There are lots of options for places to crash in the bustling city of Nashville. Downtown offers the quintessential Nashville experience, putting you within walking distance to the most popular honky tonks. The Gulch features upscale stores and walkable restaurants with chic, city-slicker vibes. Germantown is a historic area, full of Nashville’s history. No matter what you choose, it’ll be a trip the bride will never forget!
- Downtown/SoBro - Stay in Nashville’s energetic and colorful downtown, home to the Country Music Hall of Fame and the Ryman Auditorium
- The Gulch - Ritz it up when you stay in this upscale neighborhood known for its designer shops, fancy hotels and celebrity sightings
- Germantown - Experience the city like a local in this area that is rich with Nashville history
- 12 South - Walk around the coolest local spots when you stay in the hip and trendy 12 South neighborhood
The Perfect Nashville Bachelorette Party Itinerary
Day 1: Welcome to Nashville!
- Arrive in Nashville
- Check into your hotel or AirBNB
- Walk around 12 South and take pictures in front of the “I Believe in Nashville” mural
- Get dinner and margs at Bartaco
- Head back to the house or hotel for drinking games and a lingerie shower
Day 2: Pole Dancing Class, Honky Tonk Express and a Burlesque Show on Broadway
- Learn to dance like a pro with a class at Studio Goddess
- Lunch / brunch at ACME Feed and Seed
- Party bus with Honky Tonk Express
- Dinner and a burlesque show at Skull’s Rainbow Room
- Dancing and bar hopping on Broadway at The Stage, Tootsie’s and The Valentine
Day 3: Brunch, Wine Tasting and Rooftop Drinks
- Eat brunch at Butcher and Bee
- Spend the day wine-tasting at Arrington Vineyards (about a 40 min drive from the city)
- Freshen up at the house or hotel
- Enjoy dinner Saint Anejo
- Have drinks on the LA Jackson rooftop
Does the bride love wine? Spend an afternoon enjoying wine tasting and live music at Arrington Vineyards, just a 40 minute drive from downtown.
Our favorite themes for a Nashville Bachelorette Party
Take your bride to the old town road and let her bride til’ she can’t no more, or fill up on vino before the vows, either way these themes will ensure that you have the perfect decor and accessories for your Nashville bach bash.
- Last Bash In Nash - Stock up on cute Nashville-themed bachelorette party shirts, cups and decorations.
- Bride's Last Ride - Embrace Nashville’s country music scene with custom bandanas and Old Town Bride party shirts
- Same Penis Forever - Go all out with this fun and flirty bachelorette party theme that is sure to keep the good times rolling
Customize your itinerary with recommendations from our Nashville Bachelorette Party Guide
Browse our entire Nashville Bachelorette Party Guide to see our top picks and create your own custom itinerary. In the full guide you’ll see:
- The Best Nashville Bachelorette Party Restaurants and Bars
- The Best Nashville Bachelorette Party Activities
- Party Recaps from Real Nashville Bachelorette Trips