The Perfect Itinerary for a New Orleans Bachelorette Party
Photo by Randy with Flytographer
New Orleans, Louisiana or “NOLA” as the kids are calling it these days, has everything you could want in a bachelorette weekend: good food, great drinks and an even better nightlife scene.
The only part of New Orleans that is a major drag is the queens! You’ll find fun drag bars and loud karaoke clubs lining Bourbon Street just begging the bride to let loose. Spend a day exploring the beautiful and historic French Quarter, hit up a famous Creole restaurant, bar hop on Bourbon and then score late night beignets at Cafe Du Monde. You bring the squad and Nola will bring the party.
To explore everything that New Orleans has to offer, head to our New Orleans Bachelorette Party Guide where we spill all. the. tea. We are giving you the best places to eat, sleep and party in one of the hottest bachelorette cities in America. You can use our list of favorites to create a custom itinerary that the bride is sure to enjoy.
NOLA is best for brides who…The Big Easy has so much to do and see that just about any bride could enjoy herself in the city. If your bride wants to get a little wild at night, and take it easy during the day, then NOLA could be the ideal location for her trip!
- Can hang with the (very) wild crowd on Bourbon Street
- Love live music and street performers
- Would appreciate the historic French Market or a spooky Ghost Tour
Where to Stay
Every corner of New Orleans is absolutely dreamy. You’ll find beautiful architecture and quirky street vendors and performers on almost every block. Stay in the French Quarter for a classic New Orleans experience complete with 13 blocks of walkable restaurants, bars and shops. Book a place in the Garden District for a more elegant and laid back stay along the famous and scenic Mardi Gras parade route.
The French Quarter - experience the historic heart of New Orleans when you stay just minutes from the famed Bourbon Street
- Uptown and the Garden District - enjoy the most picturesque part of New Orleans in this sweet spot that is only 10 minutes from the French Quarter
The Perfect New Orleans Bachelorette Party Itinerary
Photo by Stag & Hen
Day 1: Welcome to NOLA!
- Get settled into your hotel or AirBNB
- Get dinner and drinks at Monkey Board, a rooftop bar with food truck inspired eats
- Head back to the house or hotel for a lingerie shower and games
Day 2: Jazz Brunch, The French Quarter and Bourbon Street
- Go to Jazz Buffet Brunch at Court of Two Sisters
- Explore the French Quarter making sure to check out Jackson Square and The French Market
- Head back to the house or hotel to freshen up for dinner
- Get dinner and drinks at Jack Rose, a funky space with classic creole dishes
- Sip on after dinner cocktails at Carousel Bar & Lounge, a rotating bar!
- Spend the rest of the night bar-hopping on Bourbon Street. Make sure to stop by Pat O'Brien's for hurricanes and the Cat’s Meow for karaoke
Day 3: Pole Dancing Class, Bottle Service & Late Night Beignets
- Get brunch at Willa Jean, a southern restaurant with coffee-based cocktails
- Learn some new dance moves at a Pole Dancing Class
- Relax and refresh at the house
- Kick off the night with bubbles and small bites at Effervescence
- Go big with bachelorette party bottle service at Saints & Sinners
- End the trip with late-night beignets at Cafe Du Monde
Photo by @iamlaurenlyrics
Our favorite themes for a New Orleans bachelorette party
You’ll see everything from crazy to classy when it comes to a bachelorette trip in New Orleans. There’s no wrong way to pick a theme, but these are some of our favorites for a NOLA bach bash:
Bach and Boujee - If your bride is all about being extra, go big with the Bach and Boujee theme. This banner will complete your pictures!
Bride’s Babes - This classic theme can’t go wrong, no matter what city you’re in! Be comfy at your pole dancing class in these matching t-shirts!
- Same Penis Forever - Get wild with a penis party that the bride and her tribe will love and laugh at for bachelorette parties to come.
Customize your itinerary with recommendations from our NOLA Bachelorette Party Guide
Browse our entire NOLA Bachelorette Party Guide to see our top picks and create your own custom itinerary. In the full guide we’re spilling:
- The Best New Orleans Bachelorette Party Restaurants and Bars
- The Best New Orleans Bachelorette Party Activities
- Party Recaps from Real New Orleans Bachelorette Trips